Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We're Baaaack!!

PM Quilting is back after a short break away from our blog. We're excited to have Misha in the shop and has now started writing our blogs. Through our blog, we aim to keep customers, both near and far, updated on the new things coming into our shop, upcoming classes, and the fastest way to find out what's going on at PM Quilting. We welcome comments from our customers on their interests, current projects, pictures of their completed projects, and reviews.

Here are some of the things new to the shop that you might have missed since our last post:

-Over 200 new fabrics entering our doors during the summer
-Charm Packs on all new fabrics
-Thor and Days of Yore Collection
-How to Toss Your Dragon Tic-Tac-Toe Bean Bag game
-Pot Holder Kits
-Christmas in July was fun, we still have lots of Christmas fabrics in stock
-And as always our fantastic hand dyed fabrics now include 110" wide!

Come see us at 307 2nd Ave West Sunburst, MT or online at our 24/7 website www.pmquilting.com. Watch for our next post with pictures of projects that you can find in the store and online to make for yourself or a loved one.
 
See ya soon!
Gary & Jan and the staff at PM Quilting 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gary and Jan,
    I didn't get a email address for you at market. I hope you had a safe trip back and that orders came flooding in!

    I'm back and just finished all the cutting files for ALL my patterns.

    Jan, please let me know if and when you get around to trying my pattern out. I have converted all the Marianne files to .jef for a 300mm x 200mm hoop. I only had to split the inset flower further to fit. Let me know if you'd like those files.

    Hope you are both well. I enjoyed meeting you!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete